American Income LifeBeing ask to pay back money for work when I never got paid for it.

I worked for the company for a few weeks and sold some polices, for those policies I never got paid. The company send me a letter telling me to pay back 798. dollars, the owners of the Perez Agency in Warwick RI kept the checks and I did not got paid. Now they want me to pay back and that's not right when I did not got paid they kept the checks. They should send the checks back to the main office so I don't have to pay for a service I never got paid.The agency is located at 300 Centerville Rd Warwick RI 02286, this to me is very unfair. Basiclly I worked for free and they want me to pay back.

Am
Jul 24, 2016

Comments

•   Aug 10, 2016

Tell them to get stuffed. They can take you small claims court, but if you can prove they are wrong, you have the possibility of getting whatever $ you think they owe you on a counter claim.

• Po
      Aug 21, 2017

That company will eventually go down sooner or later. They are a bunch of lunatic slimeballs anyway. nothing honest about them at all!