American Income Life — Being ask to pay back money for work when I never got paid for it.
I worked for the company for a few weeks and sold some polices, for those policies I never got paid. The company send me a letter telling me to pay back 798. dollars, the owners of the Perez Agency in Warwick RI kept the checks and I did not got paid. Now they want me to pay back and that's not right when I did not got paid they kept the checks. They should send the checks back to the main office so I don't have to pay for a service I never got paid.The agency is located at 300 Centerville Rd Warwick RI 02286, this to me is very unfair. Basiclly I worked for free and they want me to pay back.
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance
- American Income Life - No a complaint just to warn people about them 
- American Income Life - Stay away from these guys 
- American Income Life Insurance (Ail) - The real truth about ail 
- American Income Life - Misrepresentation