American Honda Motor / Scam charges
Three weeks ago I noticed a puddle of blue fluid on my garage floor under my 2007 Honda CRV and determined it to be windsheild washer fluid. The reservoir is located behind the front fender and I could see it.
Since I had a $400 dollar 45000 mile service one week prior I called the dealer (Ray Price Honda, east Stroudsburg, Pa) that performed the service and every service since I purchased the auto from them. I also purchased the Honda Care warranty. They instructed me to bring the car in and upon doing so, they told me that the reservoir was broken due to freezing.
I have been driving for 25 years many different automobiles and never have I heard of this happening before, even when I lived in northern Michigan. I have never put any fluid in because I take the car in for scheduled services and they take care of it.
They said it would cost $135 to replace it. I told them to do so and I wrote a letter to Honda corp, customer service, explaining everything. They assigned a case worker and after talking to the service people at Ray Price determined that it was not a manufacturing defect.
In other words, I must have put plain water in the reservoir in the middle of winter. I must have been off my meds the day I did that.
What a waste of money..Honda Care Warranty.
I am not sure who the bad guys are here, you decide. Honda inc, Ray Price, me.
More American Honda Motor Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.