American Greetings / job scam

1 Cleveland OH, United States

Received an email from Randy Shoemaker which was randyshoe1@gmail.com, saying that I needed to download Yahoo Messenger to have an interview online through Messenger with Victoria Luckett. Which I did, however Mrs. Luckett said this was an at home online position, with flexible schedule paying $35-$45 an hour. Also the top people 4 out of 16 would be given a car, a house, as the company was doing this to make the citizens proud and have good income to take care of their families, and they could make $63, 000 a year. I asked how to check into all of this, and she kept repeating herself saying it was 100% legitimate. I continued to ask how to check into this, and was told I would be given all the information upon hiring. NO, you should be able to check into any company before becoming an employee. I believe this was a scam to purchase software to do the job, I never let it get that far. I am a smart woman and continued to ask questions, and finally I received no response back. I'm sure they knew I was right... Just want to make sure others know this. I applied to this job through INDEED job site, and I am going to contact them as well. Hope this helps others looking for work !

De