[Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse / couch order # [protected]

Denver, CO, United States

To whom it may concern
I am a new customer who is very unhappy with the level of service not only delivery but product wise. I purchased some couches that was supposed to be delivered this past Saturday. Somehow the address was incorrect mind you I have to work on Saturdays so I had to reschedule my day because as I'm sure you're aware as a customer we can't dictate the time that is going to be delivered so I had to wait on the time of delivery. so not only did I lose a day of pay but then on my day off Sunday I have to sit and wait for my for my furniture to be delivered.
With that being said my delivery date was changed for this past Sunday from 130 to 4 and they didn't show up till about almost 5. At the end of the day I was thankful because the furniture that I chose was something that I really wanted the kids loved it.
The following day Monday as we are relaxing watching television my daughter went to get on the couch and scratched herself she started crying saying that she was bleeding sure enough she was scratched her skin was broken and bleeding. I asked her how she did it she said it was from the couch and then showed me. There was a nail about an inch high sticking out of the arm post of the couch. This is completely unacceptable does the furniture not get checked?
I am completely appalled and so disappointed of the quality of the product. I expected higher quality of the product especially for what it was marked up. I do hope that you guys will make this right. Attached is a picture of the couch. I know that this is not going to heal my daughters wound but if need be I will return these couches if you as a company do not value me and my family as customers. I am not rich I work very hard for the things that I have and the things that I'm able to provide for my children and I hope that as a company that is valued!
Sincerely
An Uhappy Customer!
Elizabeth Bolivar Stonbraker

• Resolution statement

• Hello Elizabeth, our apologies that we had the wrong address on your invoice and that the sofa had a issue...we will call you at the phone number we have on file so that we can address this with you. Thank you, AFW

Dv