American Family Insurance / Follow up
I was involved in an accident around mid October of 2010, after a few days I was asked to give my testimony on the accident. That was over a month, I have been unable to contact the agent assigned to my case, and have recently found out that I will not be able to until the beginning of next year. From what another representative told me, all of the required information concerning the accident has been submitted to their offices, but no one has done any work on it. At the very least I expected to receive a phone call with an update after 2 weeks, but it has been left onto me to call them in order to find out anything.
I am currently in the process of "trying" to contact the manager of the office, but it seems like I may end up having to visit their location. I wanted to get the damage fixed to my car before winter hit to avoid further damage, but the way things are going this may not be the case.
More American Family Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- American Family Insurance - They do not pay for roof damage ever 
- American Family Insurance - Uncooperative and uncaring company! 
- American Family Insurance - Claims
- American Family Insurance - Scam and cheating 
- American Family Insurance - ignorant company 
- American Family Insurance - house fire/they are refusing to pay full costs for contractor bids only to put the house back the way it was, not betterment.
- American Family Ins - Insurance coverage - What insurance Coverage?
- www.amfam.com - Completely unnecessary thing
- American Family Insurance Group - Manipulating the Value of Vehicles via AudaExplore 
- American family insurance, stacy phillips agency - unprofessional personnel