American Family Insurance / Follow up

1 4501 North Sterling, Peoria, IL 61615, Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (309) 688-0622

I was involved in an accident around mid October of 2010, after a few days I was asked to give my testimony on the accident. That was over a month, I have been unable to contact the agent assigned to my case, and have recently found out that I will not be able to until the beginning of next year. From what another representative told me, all of the required information concerning the accident has been submitted to their offices, but no one has done any work on it. At the very least I expected to receive a phone call with an update after 2 weeks, but it has been left onto me to call them in order to find out anything.

I am currently in the process of "trying" to contact the manager of the office, but it seems like I may end up having to visit their location. I wanted to get the damage fixed to my car before winter hit to avoid further damage, but the way things are going this may not be the case.

Comments

• Kh
      26th of Nov, 2010

it is true...if you were drunk or on drugs or had no license they will not cover your claim period. Not saying you were BUT if that is the case or you were found at fault they will not fix it