American Education Services / student loan

American Education Services
I paid off the balance of my daughter's student loan a year ago. Now, they want more money! They say that the balance on the bill wasn't the "real" balance, and that I had five dollars left to pay. They charged daily interest on it and never sent me a letter or bill or anything! They are incredibly rude on the phone and refuse to answer questions. This company should be sued and put out of business! And to think that the government and the colleges refer us to this company for help! I am outraged.

A  22nd of May, 2010 by
I was only a month late on a bill I advised AES that I was having financial problems and that I needed assistence they gave me info on the deferrment program and adv the sooner I fax paperwork in the faster the the forbearence would be processed, I had to fax the paperwork 5 times because they always would adv me that they never recieved any of my faxes, it was costing me money just to do the paperwork because at the time I didnt work in an office with a fax machine and I had to drop kinkos $3-4 at a time, by the time they got my paperwork they then turned me over to two different collections agencys because I had 4 seperate loans with them due to different semesters, I get 15 calls a day I recieved 3 calls with in 3 min at a time.

AES American Education Services Logo AES American Education Services