American Eagle Outfitters / american eagle woodfield mall schaumburg illinois

My daughter went yesterday to American eagle to return three T-shirt's I bought . They didn't return because they said the T-shirt's are used . So I went to the store myself and the lady at the register was doing the return when suddenly the manager jumped and in a very mean way said my daughter was returning the shirts before and to not return because are used so I was explaining to her that she took off the tags and the shirt was not used also I told her to read the policy that says nowhere that the tag has to be hanging on the shirt . Long story short she was raising her voice very mean and making faces infront of everybody at the store and other costumer ; she then said she was going to exchange I told her no I'm no and doesn't matter if are used one time or not I'm not happpen with the purchase because the neck is to open I need a refund . So she said no . I think this is not the right way for a manager to handle this and much less to treat costumer this way . My question is where can I go to solve and return the T-shirt's ?

• Updated by Costumer 2018, Feb 05, 2018

Very disrespectful and not professional manager at Woodfield Schaumburg Il

Co
Feb 05, 2018

Comments

• Su
      Sep 02, 2018

I’m pretty sure that most stores have the same policy, I mean think of it like this, if you purchase gum and you chew a piece, and you don’t like it, are you going to except the cashier to accept your return even though you already opened and chewed a piece? Like c’mon now, how about next time you try on the items in store so that way you can be sure that you really want it. Don’t blame the people who are just doing their jobs.