American Credit Services / Awful experience
A lady named Sara is who started this whole terrible experience for me, she called and she left a voicemail on my cell phone saying my attorney or I need to call her back asap because of this time sensitive case, do not disregard her call, if we don't call her, all she can do is wish me the best of luck as my case unfolds on me. I called back and spoke to a 'Jimmy Macktell' and he said I owed 'American Credit Services' for a payday loan they deposited in my bank, they had ALL of my information, I mean ALL OF IT, down to my parents names.. Pretty scary, they insisted that i was being charged with 3 felony accounts, Check fraud, violation of federal banking violations, and theft and deception or something like that, it was very hard to understand any of the people i spoke with, because of their accents, but as i was saying they than said that an officer would be coming to my home tomorrow morning to arrest me and take me to court. This was a very long conversation and much more was said than what I'm writing, and these people are very threatening and very rude, I was almost in tears. Come to find out, their scammers and just trying VERY hard to get people to give them money, and whats more scary is that some people have given in. I reported them to the Tucson Police Department, the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau of LA, which is where they claim to be located, and the BBB of LA has all their info, they have an F rating with the BBB. I changed my cell phone number also and put a fraud alert on my credit report.
These people told me that me and my family would be behind bars together and that I better find a safe place for my children, and how dare i lie about getting money and than not paying it back, and thats stealing.
DO NOT FALL A VICTIM TO THESE PEOPLE. REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY! PLEASE.
More American Credit Services Complaints & Reviews
- American Credit Services - Phone call regarding a supposed loan 
- American Credit Services - NO PROOF and Traumatic 
- American Credit Services - Fraud 
- American Credit Services - False Accusation of Debt
- American Credit Services - loan scam
- American Credit Services - Payday loan payment scam 
- American Credit Services - Do not fall for this 
- American Credit Services - Fraud/scam byAmerican Credit Services 
- American Credit Services - Scam Artist 
- American Credit Services - Harrassment