American Automobile Association / AAA.com — service time
When I called they said it'd be a 45 minute wait. Now as a woman alone, that's bad enough, but I can understand that. Then, 50 minutes later, a independent contractor they were using said that they don't service my area.
What??? I had t call aaa back and tell them that I was still waiting & that aaa sent my need to a provider that doesn't even service my area.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Bernardino, CA Aaa should have none that & not wasted my time. Aaa doesn't waste time when they take my money, but it's ok to take over 2 hours on what should have been a 45 minute experience.
I've been with the 6 years and it's time to renew my membership, but she refuse. I'll post their incompetence on facebook, twitter and tell anyone who will listen to never use aaa. They clearly don't value my safety or time.
More American Automobile Association / AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - home and auto insurance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - towing of my motorcycle from my home to thunder tower west harley davidson dealership
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - unethical behavior battery warranty not honored
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - all-wayz towing and transport sagamore beach, ma 02562
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - aaa customer service