American Airlinesseating unfairly on american airlines and not allowed to carry my bags on the flight but the white people could.

I purchased 3 round trip tickets to Cincinnati, Ohio on November 5, 2018. I
selected my seats, when I checked in I did not get the seats I selected. I, my daughter and granddaughter was in the very last seats at the very back of the plane. On our return I was at the very back again seated away from my daughter and granddaughter who had seats 8 A and C. I have been flying with your airlines since it has existed. I don't appreciate it when I select seats and then someone else is seated in them.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Charlotte, NC I feel like its because I am a black person. I have been charged extra for my bags in the past as well. Maybe its times for me to switch to another carrier that will treat me fairly. I purchased 3 round trip tickets to Florida in July,
when my daughter, her friend and myself took our bags to be tagged prior to getting on the plane, we were told ours wouldn't fit but, several white people got on with theirs that was larger than ours. It seems that my race is not being treated fairly.

My record locator was the flight Wednesday was DLSDBK

• Updated by Vontella, Nov 24, 2018

Being treated unfairly with seats, luggage

I feel like I have been treated unfairly with American Airlines

• Updated by Vontella, Nov 24, 2018

No more updatesat this time

Vo
Nov 24, 2018

Comments

• Ic
      Nov 24, 2018

Oh why not go back to Africa if you are going to play the race card. The true racist is YOU. Do you even know how foolish you sound suggesting that this is race related. Maybe your daughter and granddaughter asked to switch your seat so that they don't get embarrassed by your false claims of racism. If they are discriminating against anything it is your bag size, not your black skin. If your bag was within the guidelines and the white people's were not they would be charged extra. I bet the only reason you noticed this was because you were looking for a racial issue. Grow up. Maybe your head is to far up your bottom that you did not notice that other white people were charged as well for oversized bags and some black people were not.