American Airlines / won't refund my money
Last year I bought a round trip ticket from austin to new york to see my parents.
I had a severe injury from the army and was honorably discharged. I was discharged on august 2007 and the return flight was on september of 2007. The injury prevented me from flying back home to my wife once I was in ny. The airline told me they would credit me, so I was relieved. I had therapy and still reside in ny while my wife is in texas.
Recently, I wanted to use my credit, but was told it had expired! I wasn't asking for extra miles or any perks. I was only asking to receive my $300 I had already been charged on my credit card. They said nothing could be done. No credit, miles, nada! This is a bunch of horse radish if you ask me.
Please help me because these people are totally robbing me. I'm not an american airline ceo that makes millions. The economy is tough and aa is doing everything they can to maximize their profits. However, denying me my hard earned money is unethical.
Thank you for listening
More American Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- American Airlines - baggage mishap 
- American Airlines - unaccompanied minor policy/ children left alone! 
- American Airlines - lack of legroom, seating options 
- American Airlines - employee abuse 
- American Airlines - missing or stolen luggage 
- American Airlines - flight from jfk to antigua on thursday, march 14, 2019
- American Airlines - ticket price and seating
- American Airlines - changing tickets
- American Airlines - extra $38 charge to choose seat and move up in the cabin 
- American Airlines - worst customer service ever!