Ambar Motors / Awful company

No one should buy a car from these people. when you go to buy they are so friendly then they forget that you ever existed. I brought a Mercedes Benz c230 when I went to buy it the sales person told me that I did not have to worry about anything because they would give me a lifetime warranty and that there warranty was better than Mercedes warranty he also said that if I wanted to I could take it to Mercedes because it was still under warranty but that I really didn't have to go through all that because they got all there cars checked out by Mercedes. After I bought the car every time I called a machine would pick up and it would take up to a week for them to call you back and I mean I would leave messages to the 3 owners the sales man the secretary the finance officer and no one would call me back. I was having problems with the key for the car and they fixed it once then everything went wrong 5 weeks after I bought the car the key would no longer open or close the car the sun roof would not close and the garage door opener would not work and it took me 3 days to get a hold of Bert one of the owners he is the fat guy that comes out on there commercial talking about how he guarantees all his cars and how if you buy a car from him you become part of his family. Well when I got him on the phone and I told him that I had problems with my key he said your on your own I don't do keys. And he would not allow me to speak and then he said you know I am not engaging in this conversation you and I are over and he hung up and now I can't get anyone to call me back and my car is not working. So if you want to be treated like his family buy a car from him but if you do not want to be RIPED OFF do not buy a car from this man Ambar Motors.

Va

Comments

• Go
      24th of Jan, 2009

i hate you!
    he is my bestest friends dad and he is a wonderfull person and your not
    life sucks for you i hope you die:)
    go to hell :)
    i hope your car gets destroyed! you deserve it!
    ha ha and wait for it

HA! :D

• Ca
      12th of Feb, 2009

I guess that is thier way of business, I have been mistreated as well. They have ripped me off and I would NOT recommend buying from this dealer. Its all a lie, they are only nice to you when you purchase the car the second you walk out you are nothing to them.

I purchased a Nissan Murano in November 15 and after I purchased it the front shocks were not working properly during the entire month of December they never called us back and when we called they would keep tranfering our calls from one extention to another, they were taking it like a joke.Finally, My husband and I went personally to the dealer .They sent me to Maroone Nissan in 8th street and sent me to Rand0l Villareal who works there and it seems he is on thier side, he told us the car had "nothing" yet he did not give us a paper of confirmation that he checked it.Immeadiatly we returned to the dealer to see want could be done.They said they were going to fix it. They asked us to leave it there (that was a friday afternoon) on wenesday I called since no one had contacted me on the status of the car. Bert attended me and told me that the Murano was in the Nissan dealership and that they were checking it again. He said he would call me once it was ready. On thursday since I saw they werent going to call me I called the Nissan dealership where he had told me they were fixing the car and asked about my car and gave them my VIN # and they told me that was never brought there. I called Bert to complain to him that he lied to me that my car was NOT where is said it would be and he raised his voice to me and told me to get my car and that he never wanted to see neither my husband or I again. Then he hung up the phone on me . At this moment the car is still there ( in Ambar Motors) and we do not know what will happen once we pick up the car. You never know the intentions of someone is capable of lying and treating customers like that.

• Wo
      21st of Feb, 2009

Lots of situations like this are going on, I complained to the DMV, and they told me that more people need to complain especially since there lifetime warranty is fake. They are just ripping people off left and right. Try complaining to the miami herald, el nuevo herald, and any spanish newspaper. They are trying to catch people that don't really know how to buy cars, mostly broadcasting in spanish tv stations and radio stations. People need to get out and complain to radio stations and newspapers. I will check on this site again. By the way my salesperson told me that Bert is just a puppet manager not an owner and he treats all the salesman like crap. They told me to pay for half of the cost of my repair. On my application for the loan I was persuaded to lie on my application and since I was in need of a vehicle desperatly they did it. They invented tax forms and made me sign them because i get paid cash in my job. Hopefully the word can get out there.

• Ye
      16th of Apr, 2009

This car sales company ( AMBAR MOTORS) is a horable company they will scam you if you let them ! Their sales Reps are very dishonest and disrespectfull specially ( HILBERTO GONZALES).. They offered me a Life Time Warranty and it is NO good, they refuse to fix my car telling me thats my issue now that they have nothing to do with it . They wont pick up the phone, NO retured phone calls and are very agressive and rude over the phone when spoken to. DO NOT LET THESE UNGRATEFULL PEOPLE FOOL YOU!! They are fakes and have NO disire in helping YOU after you purchase a car from them .Hope that the word gets out !!!

• Cu
      7th of May, 2009

I bought my 350z with them they didnt wanted to change my car tires they made some ###up.I didnt have money to change the tires and 3 months later I had a accident and got paralyzed.I also worked for them they are ###s especially that fat ### that looks like a cow.That fat ### got me into buying the 350z and toll me alat of ### that he was gona help me suceed in the job and then when I bougth the car mother ###er started treating me like ###.I go piss off and left the job and whent back to my old job at circuit city.I didnt make enouf money to put the tires cause between the car payment and insure and gas and the house waiste I couldent buy the tires ride aways.That mother ###er at ambar motors didnt wanna pay me the tires so one nigth my car slides and I have a car accident and I get paralyzed.I almost had the money saved to buy the tires but it was to late.So ### ambar motor I hope they go poor.### that fat ### and alex and all those mother ###er that work there.So nobody buy a car there they all lie garanty for life my ### when you buy the car you ###ed so ### you alberto, alex, and everybody there.

• Cu
      9th of May, 2009

Hi I am sorry for my last complaint that had to many badword it was youst thinking about ambar motor makes me mad.I left circuitcity my job to go work with ambar motor cause hilberto make it sound like if I was gona make money there.So I left my job I started working with them and in the biggining they were nice and everything and in a week of being working hilberto started telling me That if I liked the 350z in his inventory to buy It cause me promise I was gona suceed in the job.I bougth the 350z bolieving what he told me 2 weeks after that I wasent making eny money and everytime I sold a car I had to split my money In half with some guy called alex there cause they say he help sell cars wich is bull I did all the work.Like a moth of working there hilberto and alex start treating me like ### cause they swear they are bad ### selling car.I told hilberto about my car tires cause I didnt have eny money to buy it and they sold me the car with bad tires so hilberto said no I cant change your tires cause I gaved you the car half prize wich is ### he sold me the car more expensive the only problem was when I notice it was to late to give the car back.I left ambar motors cause I wasent making eny money there and when back to circuit city.I was working hard and I didnt have enouf money to buy the tires cause I had to pay the car bill and the insurence and help my parents in the house.I almost had the money saved and the 3 moths after I had a car accident that left me paralyzed.My car slided and fell into a canal which they found me 10 hours later.I think this could have been avoided if ambar motors had change my tires cause they were to excpenssive and I didnt have the money that time to put the tires.I worked with ambar motors I know how they are they will laugf behind your back and they bolieve in no one all they care about is their money.That garante for life thats ### they couldent change my tires and fix nothing in my car.I sugest you no to buy a car dare and I hope god put them in their place and that the company goes broke and closes.

• Be
      28th of May, 2009

It's unfortunate that even though we try to please all our customers we can not please them all. all the complaints above are all untrue and are just desperate attempts to blemish our company name. the first lady goes and accuses a Nissan dealer to be siding with us, highly unlikely been that we sent her to have the murano checked out and that ambar motors would pay for the bill, Nissan service writers and technicians get paid when they do work.After being checked out by a reputable Nissan dealer such as Maroone Nissan THEY found nothing wrong with the vehicle. For the second complaint "lots " is not four customers in 17 years in business, to clarify, our warranty is a LIMITED LIFETIME POWER TRAIN WARRANTY, we give all our customers in writing, this warranty requires certain things from the purchaser of the vehicle, such as proper oil changes, it is unfortunate that some people after mistreating their vehicles want to claim warranty or worst yet ask us to warranty such things as clutches, tires, items witch are clearly not covered by the documents we provide at time of purchase. I invite anyone interested, we will be glad to provide names of customers witch we have replaced engines on their vehicle under our warranty.Thank God that for every one trying to harm us we have testimony of thousands that are happy doing business with Ambar Motors.The last allegation is the hardest one for us to address, this young man "CUBANITO", who's real name we will not disclose out of respect for his father. Let me start by saying how sorry we are for his accident. cubanitos father was the head mechanic at a nearby shop that we used to service our vehicles, his father constantly insisted that we hire his son and so we did.During his employment with us he saw a Nissan 350z that we had put up for sale on the lot, i would often have to tell him to slow down as i would frequently catch him exiting and entering the dealership at high speeds. Finally I remember the Sunday afternoon where he finally convinced his father to come purchase the car for him, he wanted that car since he first saw it. Cubanito abandoned his job and never told us he had done so.CUBANITO would often boast about how fast he could drive, he drove this car for months, he had a habit of "burning rubber" and driving at high speeds I'm sure that everyone that knows him can attest to that, the unfortunate accident he had was caused by driving at extreme high speeds while taking a curve on the palmetto expressway in late hours. I don't know the reasons why people would take time to write such untrue statements only in a bitter attempt to harm. I Would like to thank all our great customers over the years for their loyalty, and for the four of you that wrote these complaints we hold nothing against you and I want to say that even though you may not understand it, we forgive you for the harm you are desperately trying to cause. Bert Gonzalez, Ambar Motors.

• Al
      11th of Jun, 2009

To my fellow concerned citizens, the above complaints are all real Mr. Gonzalez. Anyone who goes out of there way to voice there dissappointments, aggravations, and especially your crude way of doing business online is for a reason. As well one complaint can happen to anyone but 4 in less than 6 months tells alot. For those of us who are a bit more in tune with technology unlike most of the people you scam I hope we keep coming out. You've commented on a few people here, my deepest apologies for the "cubanito." Im pretty sure that you shoved that vehicle down his throat as you did mine. I purchased a Nissan Altima from this company which you will be hearing about soon, I've already complained to the DMV. This was my first big purchase. At the time of my purchase I wasn't making enough to get the loan. Humberto himself explained this to me with the salesperson and my girlfriend there. As well I had been working at my job for a few months. Humberto asked if it would be a problem with my boss to say that i made a little more money when the bank would call to confirm that i worked there, as well to say i had been working there for about 2 and a half years. Then when I went to pick up the vehicle and do the paperwork a few days later because I needed more downpayment, they had altered my paychecks to show that I was making about $600 a week, instead of the $400 I was really making at the time and they told me I had to sign them. This is government fraud as I've now learned that i was led into signing. The bank that has my car loan is chase or capitol one, I explained it to them and they said it was under review but I had to keep making the payments because i signed a contract. The reason I started researching complaints on this company is because of the condition of my vehicle hours after I bought it. My engine was making weird noises and my car was pulling heavy to the left. That was weird because the car had new tires and supposedly been through a mechanic inspection. After taking my car to Ambar Motors a few times they said everything was fine, it was my imagination. I then took it to a real dealer where a nissan dealers mechanic did a full check on the car. Turns out my vehicle needed new belts, brake pads were almost gone, rotors needed to be resurfaced, I needed a new air filter, and the reason my car was pulling to the left was because of a big accident it had on the front left side of the vehicle, yet I had a fresh oil change. After I spoke to the salesman numerous times about my issues he kept blowing me off. I couldn't go there everyday since I live in North Miami, and I work 6 days a week. The salesman finally told me that the vehicle only has a "LIMITED LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY." The salesman told me they never really knew what was included in this warranty and they had no real training on it, just to tell the customer "GARANTIA POR VIDA" no issues. They never fully explained oil changes documentation, buying a car with absolutly no maintenance, except for an oil change. When I asked about the accident he said they have a bodyshop on site. Salespeople are just told its for bumpers and scratches. I ended up paying the $1187 to put my car up to shape. About the crash I cant do anything, I bought the car and now I have to live with it pulling to the left a lawyer told me. I tried trading it in and carmax told me it has frame damage and they can"t sell it there, it would go to an auction. I've moved on because these are I guess growing pains, Im 22 now. You suckered me once Mr. Gonzalez and Ambar Motors, but I will never recommend anyone to Ambar Motors, I hope the owners know what a rude and malicious person they have running there place. There a guilty as he is. If you want to make your complaints heard like myself, call the DMV at 305-229-6383 and the Better Business Bureau at 561- 842-1918. Mr. Gonzalez the four people who've complained, plus myself, are not trying to desperatly harm anyone, we are the ones that have been harmed. I know that more people have been hurt by you and this company. Alex, Another ripped off customer.

• Al
      11th of Jun, 2009

I agree Ambar Motors is a horrible company

• En
      24th of Jun, 2010

I was their UPS man for awhile and I've personally seen them treat people like [censor]. I hated to go by there.

• Co
      5th of Aug, 2010

I bought my car at Ambar Motors and it has been great! i had issues with my tires and they replaced it for me, my oil changes they have taken care of it. I guess that those who made those bad complains mustive been individuals who just want to cause problems, i have never in the many years that ive been bringing them family members to buy cars have encounterd these horrible problems that people mentioned above.

AMBAR MOTORS IS A GREAT COMPANY, I HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERS THESE HORRIBLE THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE!

I REFER MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND THEY HAVE BEEN ALL SATISFIED, SO I MUST SAY THAT THESE INDIVIDUALS COMPLAINING MUSTIVE JUST HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE IN TRYING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS.

• Hi
      25th of Nov, 2010

I bought a BMW 525i, The salesman was Luis Villar an arrogant Cuban same as all of them. Ambar Motors is clearly speaking a " S..t" Their staff are all liars. They sold me the car with a water leak from the radiator, after weekend ( 2 days ) I went there, they told me to bring it to BMW as when they sold the car it was in good conditions and no leak. . . . according to BMW Braman in Miami, the leak took already several months. Ambar said that I played to be mechanic over the weekend. They also promised to repair the broken leather which after two days turns in my inventions and lack of attention when they spoke. . . . Typical Cuban junk, disrespectfull and burglars.
    DO NOT BUY ANY CAR FROM THEM THEY WILL SCAM YOU IN ANYWAY THEY CAN. YOU ARE AT THEIR MERCY.

• Hi
      25th of Nov, 2010

I bought a BMW The salesman was Villar an arrogant Cuban same as all of them. Ambar Motors is clearly speaking a " S..t" Their staff are all liars. They sold me the car with a water leak from the radiator, after weekend ( 2 days ) I went there, they told me to bring it to BMW as when they sold the car it was in good conditions and no leak. . . . according to BMW Braman in Miami, the leak took already several months. Ambar said that I played to be mechanic over the weekend. They also promised to repair the broken leather which after two days turns in my inventions and lack of attention and understanding when they spoke. . . . Typical junk, l and disrespectful car dealer people .
    DO NOT BUY ANY CAR FROM THEM, THEY WILL SCAM YOU IN ANY WAY. YOU ARE AT THEIR MERCY.
    ALL ARROGANTS, LIARS, CHEATERS.

• Pi
      5th of Apr, 2011

If only ALL you [censor]ing ignorants could learn how to [censor]ing write.
    I am actually glad you all got [censor]ed by Ambar Motors, if indeed you got [censor]ed (which i doubt), just for the simple fact that you are ALL stupid and mentally challenged.

It is beyond me how these [censor]ing ignorants represent the future of this or any other country, they can speak nor write any language beyond a 4th grade level, and yet you see them here attempting to acquire mass acceptance with their (not there - [censor]s) mediocre complaints, which after a reading a few, it seems as if they called their friends to write the same rhetoric with a different level of dumbness.

I hope you fail at not only purchasing a car, but at everything you do in life, because to me you are the equivalent of an abortion from mother nature gone wrong. You are ALL useless, educate yourselves or face a similar treatment in life from those of us that run your jobs and ultimately, your lives!

And no smartass, I do not work for Ambar Motors, I just found this post and decided to attack your stupidity head-on and with a huge smile in my face - [censor]heads!!

9th of Nov, 2011

Being a literate does not make you truthful.

9th of Nov, 2011

Use /link removed/ to post complaints.

9th of Nov, 2011

Use ripp off report to post complaints

sorry, [redacted]s

• Se
      19th of Nov, 2011

Yo nunca he comprado en Ambar Motors y despues de leer esto, nunca lo haria. El senor pingudo que ofende a las otras personas, deberia por lo menos conocer el significado de la palabra respeto, Sr. Pingudo, desde que usted escoge un nick tan bulgar, las personas con un poco de sentido comun sentimos lastima de su carencia genital. Usted todavia puede sobrevivir con aquello de chiquito pero jugueton, igual que el gordito buena gente de Ambar Motors que hace anos que no se la ve. Para los afectados mi aporte sera divulgar esto con todas las personas que conozco. Mucha suerte y recuerden antes de comprar algo, google it. Pongan el Nombre seguido de la palabra " scam" siempre funciona. Salu2.

• Se
      3rd of Feb, 2012

Mi recomendación es simple: No compres donde no tengas confianza."
    La matemática es sencilla, en este lugar se venden más de 1000 carros cada año, desde el 2008 (año del primer comentario) a la fecha se han vendido más de 5000.
    La decisión es individual, si pones tu atención en las experiencias desagradables o en las agradable: tu sabes cuales son mayoria.