Amazon Audible / unsolicited billing
Amazon Audible is billing me $14.95 every month for a service that I did not request, and do not have an audible account with them. I am a member of Amazon Prime services and I'm sure that's where they got my credit card information. I checked the Internet and noticed that this is happening to others. I am in the process of fighting for a refund, but want to warn Prime members to look for this extra charge on their credit card statements...major scam!!!
More Amazon Audible Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized credit card charges
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!