Amateurmatch.com / Online Faud

Amateur Match
I was getting many notes and mails asking me to communicate. So being a SUCKER. I signed up with the intent of cancelling membership before month was over. I had heard that this might be a scam. I is; after processing my fee. I have not received any infor or notification on this site. I tried to cancel by following their instructions. Their link takes you to another site that is not doing business in the us or responding. I have contacted customer support and not gotten a response. They do not answer phone calls.

N  8th of Sep, 2009 by
Anyone within earshot that is pissed at AmateurMatch.com should contact the Internet Crimes Website at:

they should not get away w/this ### !
These ### are probably driving Escalades & Benz'es on the hard earned money of their victims !
N  12th of Jun, 2011 by
The Amateur match website has in total deceived around Seven hundred and eighty million in credit card Fraud payments taken from credit cards from India alone. 456Million in payments from US 124Million in Payments from EU 1.9 Million In Payments from Asia pacific 1.3Billion In payments from Middle eastern Countries.

Amateur match Is a Fraud.