Amateurmatch.com / Fraudulent behavior

Amatuermatch.com is a fraud. The e-mails you receive from that site are fake. I never gave them my credit card# and I would advise never giving them yours. They should be prosecuted for their criminal behavior. I will be speaking to an attorney about what kinds of laws they are breaking and what can be done about it. A typical e-mail from AM will read "I have not had one guy respond to my Emails you’re my last hope. Hope to hear from ya soon». When I check her profile she has 1096 buddies. Obviously a totally ridiculous lie. Another typical one will read "I’m new to this I have never done this before talk to ya soon.» Again I check her profile and she has 662 buddies. Obviously a lie.Amatuermatch.com is an obvious scam if you open your eyes.

Va

Comments

17th of Sep, 2008

I fully agree. Their actions are fraudulent and they should face legal prosecution. I am a victim of the same scam. They deliver nothing despite holding a service in prospect, for the money you pay and this is fraud.

• Cj
      8th of Nov, 2008

The way Amateur Match works is they have pre-generated or fake profiles EACH of these will have the letters OC on the top right hand corner of the profile - if you click the OC button the site actually gives the information explaining these are indeed fake profiles and used to generate "more activity" n the site.
    This is how they legally can get away with this.
    Your only possible hope on this site is someone without the OC in the profile - much fewer of them - and some of them are just scamming for other sites or webcams!
    But some are real it seems.

• Wa
      18th of Nov, 2008

becoming single again after a long marrage, i decided to try some dating sites and signed on to a few, one of them was amateurmatch. at first i had no photo but was getting 3 to 4 contacts a day, then after placing a photo it went to 5 to 6 a day. it was clear to me that some of these were site generated, but that is a normal procedure on the 10 sites i'm listed. it is very clear which of the ladies are professionals looking for business and who is normal; again, the same on all the sites. after a while ladies started giving me there home phone numbers to talk and arrange meetings, including a couple of the professional ladies ( their people also ); making this site a very good investment for me. the thing i don't understand is how an ugly, fat, hairy and vulgar fellow with a photo of his dick hanging out can expect more than abuse and disappointment on any site. if a lady is showing you part of her body, it's because she's proud of that and it's safe on line. it's a tease boys, not an invitation for masses of abuse. try wipping your dick out in a dance club and see all the great responses you get. in short, the right bait is important when fishing.

• 1h
      1st of Feb, 2009

All you guys are correct. I am a member but I have yet to give them my cc#. I get 5-6 messages a day. I look at the photo's, then the age & there is no way they are the same person. I was on another site and decided to pay. But I did it the smart way. I asked for a address where I could send my check. Instead of sending a check I sent a bank money order. I knew when my time period was up & there was no way they could charge my cc. Once I paid for 1 month the messages stopped. I sent out over 50 messages to the girls who sent me a message and NEVER got one respond. As soon as the paid time had expired then the messages started again. I knew then it was a scam. So I keep looking for a site that is honest with real people & I have yet to find one.