ALW Sourcing, LLC / False bill collecting

P.O. Box 4938 Dept. 11, 08650Trenton, NJ, United States Review updated:
4.85
Phone: (888) 379-4884

This company sent me a bill in my maiden name I have not used in over 15 yrs! They give no description for the bill. This is the second bill they have sent me and the other one is over 15 yrs. old! I don't get it, my credit is pristine. I checked my credit and they are not on there. Who are these people? Why are they trying to collect on a medical bill, I don't even think is mine, and it being so many years gone by that they use my maiden name of over 15 yrs. ago? Really. Do they think I am stupid?

Comments

Ma
  12th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This company, ALW Sourcing, LLC, repeatedly has contacted me over the last five years for someone's debt that has a similar name to mine. That is where the similarities end. I have repeatedly returned their calls explaining that they have the wrong person and they always say that they have corrected the issue and removed my number... yet every year around the same time, I still get calls. It is simple things like the middle names are different, the social security numbers are different, I have never lived on the east coast...that kind of common sense stuff. I have a feeling that they do an internet search every year and always come up with me instead of the person they are looking for. These people on the other end of the phone are usually rude, have very little grasp of proper english and sound very ignorant.

I have checked my credit multiple times in the last five years and I still have excellent credit scores so thankfully they haven't tried to mess with my credit. They are nothing more than thugs on the phone trying to scare innocent people. I recommend that anyone who recieves a call from them be very sceptical and don't give them any personal info, make them give you info and confirm or deny it that way.
Wa
  2nd of Aug, 2009
first of all the only way to stop these idiots, ( i have better words but can't post in mixed company!!) is to contact your state attorney general. let them know what is going on and let them know about all the websites that prove these people are scam artists, i did and in a few days, no more calls, and i received a letter from my attorney general with alw's reply that they will no longer pursue me and drop all contact with me.

i told my attorney general to hire me to investigate this company and i'll make sure they are brought to justice. but i still didn't get hired!!
oh well no more aggravating calls! good luck!
Al
  30th of Nov, 2009
I have the same issue with them, upon my request to send their contact and account detail, they reluctant to share that information because they are billing bogus accounts and accouts which had been paid off alardy. they are fruad and the Government should stop and fine them heavily to harass them.

Thanks
Alex@alex74.como
Ja
  17th of May, 2010
I agree that the company is definatley bogus! They keep saying my husband owes thousands of dollars on an old car loan which we both know is not true!!! Not only is ALW SOURCING, LLC BOGUS THEY used to be called NCO PORTFOLIO MANAGMENT!!! WHICH IF YOU look them up there also all over the web about being bougus companys. THEY JUST KEEP changing there names. to try and rip off the unsespecting well there not getting me and someone needs to stop them!!!