SAR & Associatescompany logo

SAR & Associates

SAR & Associates

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 2 complaints
0 resolved 2 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

SAR & Associates reviews & complaints

SAR & Associates complaints 2

R
Jan 11, 2016

SAR & Associates - On known debt

I received a letter saying I'm in default of adebt. Asking me to call to make suitable payment arrangements. I have never heard of the company nor do I have debt with these creditors listed with them. This is a scam when you call it is a busy signal. When you hand up a number calls you right back with a foreigner trying to tell you that it will impending jail time if you do not pay this debt.

SAR & Associates - Letter to collect false debt

I received a letter from a scam company named S.A.R. & Associates dated 11/12/15. The letter has a file number, amount due $1126.00, original date 10/10/12 and the CORRECT last four digits of my social security number. I have never heard of this so called company nor am I in default on any debt. I called the number listed on the letter [protected]. It is a fast busy signal. They list their address as 8201 Peters Road Suite 1000 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33324. Email is listed as [protected]@sarandassociates.org. I have read online of the same letter being sent to people requesting the same amount of money ($1126.00) as well as $958, all of whom who are being scammed.