Altierus Career College / Everest Institute / Phone Calls

1 United States
Phone: 3132087487

The number above is the number that keeps calling me, after I wouldn't answer the phone because I had no idea who it was they kept calling and calling while I was at work. I finally called back only to find out that it was Everest Institute [college she called it].
She is telling me about the information that I had submitted to further my education, after I explained to her that when someone doesn't answer the phone after so many phone calls that means to stop calling, she then said no it means we are going to keep calling you until you answer. Then she proceeds to tell me about my information and I told her I have already taken care of it have a good day and hung up.

From my understanding as a young adult, if someone does not answer after so many calls, that means to stop calling. Not to mention there was NEVER a voicemail left as to why this number was calling me. In the end the person on the other end was rude so I got rude back. She seemed to hate her job, but that is not my problem.

If I get one more phone call from this number or Institute again without a message or even after I told them to stop calling I will get rude, and get them for harassment if possible. Do they offer costumer service class because this person may need it.

An