Altech Netstar — blacklisted due to their incompetence!
In 2015 i called netstar to inform them that i will be trading in my car and would either want the device de-activated or put into my new car . The lady that i spoke to advised me that they do not deactivate however i should let them know a week in advance before trading in my car so that they can have the device removed, which i did and was told that i would be called for arrangements to have the device removed ( this did not happen )
Thereafter debit orders kept running monthly and i continuously had to reverse them as at that time i felt i was no longer liable for the monthy premiums .
I had debt collectors calling me non stop and i had to explain the reason why i would not pay for the defaults, it was quite frustrating because i was forced to explain myself over and over again and this was due to a consultant that probably didnt do their job properly .
My debt with Netstar kept accumilating until such a point that they listed me to say that i am a bad payer and held me liable to pay R10 000 to clear my name .
At this point i am still puzzled as to why i would be listed under the red tape for a mess that was not initially started by me . Heaven knows how long i will be listed for to have my name cleared as i am honestly not prepared to begin paying for this debt .
More Altech Netstar Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Netstar - netstar not accepting cancellation of contract 
- Netstar / Cybersleuth Supreme - pathethic service 
- Altech Netstar - stay away from them 
- Altech Netstar Fitment Centre Vodaworld - bad quality of work done by their technician
- Altech Netstar - lack of service delivery from altech netstar
- Altech Netstar - unethical behaviour and horrible customer service
- Altech Netstar - lack of service 
- Altech Netstar - call centre
- Altech Netstar - unauthorised account
- Altech Netstar - listed at creditworx