Altech Autopage Cellular / High monthly bill - no receipt

South Africa Review updated:

Last month, my bill only went off on the ninth ( So I payed uo until the 9th), and then I went overseas on the 25th October and used my European cell card until the 8th of November.

In that time between the 9th and the 25th, Altech managed to take R3800 off my account. I can't see amy reason my bill would have got that high using a personal cellphone.

I asked them last month when taking an amount off my account they must giving me a receipt as why they are billing each amount. So far I have nothing from them and I highly doubt in half a month I would rake up roughly 4 grands worth on a cellphone bill. I've never been amywhere close to that so why now suddenly.

Jv
Nov 08, 2014

Comments

Jun 19, 2010
    Altech Autopage Cellular - Line cut
    Altech Autopage Cellular
    South Africa

I requested a change on my line in March but was never done, so they overcharge me with R2000, they owe me R2000 but still does not want to activate my line

Nov 17, 2014
    Altech Autopage Cellular - Fraudulent transactions against me
    Altech Autopage Cellular
    Pretoria
    South Africa

Unlawful contract renewal/reactivation, unlawful/ellegal and fraudulant transactions against my bank account and illegal listing of my name on the credit bereau..fraudulant tarnsactions against me without my knowlegde or consent. Gross transgression of my consumer rights.

• Li
      Feb 21, 2015

I am highly irritated jy name has been listed because of some idiot taking a phone in my name I have contacted autopage from my pocket numerous times email and faxing affidavit after affidavit my consumer rights have been severely violated...I need this resolved