Altech Autopage Cellular / High monthly bill - no receipt
Last month, my bill only went off on the ninth ( So I payed uo until the 9th), and then I went overseas on the 25th October and used my European cell card until the 8th of November.
In that time between the 9th and the 25th, Altech managed to take R3800 off my account. I can't see amy reason my bill would have got that high using a personal cellphone.
I asked them last month when taking an amount off my account they must giving me a receipt as why they are billing each amount. So far I have nothing from them and I highly doubt in half a month I would rake up roughly 4 grands worth on a cellphone bill. I've never been amywhere close to that so why now suddenly.
More Altech Autopage Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Autopage - Cell phone upgrade 
- Altech Autopage - Fraud/theft
- Altech Autopage - Expired cellphone contract
- Altech Autopage - Useless 
- Altech Autopage - Repairs and repairs and repairs 
- Autopage - No customer service
- Altech Autopage - 3G data
- Autopage - Unable to de-activate sms roaming
- Altech Autopage - Retention department
- Autopage Cellular - Incorrect debit orders