Allstate Beauty / I eventually received ordered products!

United States, New York, New York Review updated:
New York
After disputing the charges in the bank and threatening them (via email) with legal actions against them - AllState Beauty sent me ordered products. However, I lost my time and nerves going to the bank; writing a letter in order to dispute the charges; trying to contact the company and so on. Even though they eventually turned out not to be a fraud I DON'T RECOMMEND THEM.

N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Allstate Beauty - incorrect items delivered
allstate beauty

order #24822

Placed order for dinur products: ordered 2 Hydrocare face lotion, rec'd 1 hydrocare lotion. Also ordered: 1 Hydractive 24 (24 hour moisturizer), rec'd 1 hydractive eye and lip wrinle serum. Order was paid with American Express Gold Card.
Lastly, the order was placed on 4/11/09 and received on May 20, 2009. When I went online to cancel the order a "disclaimer" popped up stating that Allstate Beauty has 4 months to finalize delivery of any orders. This disclaimer did not appear when I placed the order therefore the order was accepted but the terms were deceptive. There are other retailers that can provide the items I ordered. I would not have placed an order with a company that has a 4 month policy to deliver the goods. When ordered all above-mentioned items were listed as "in stock". The total for all the items was $135.66, for that amount of money, as a consumer I'm entitled to a reasonable delivery period and the correct items ordered as well as upfront and clear terms of the transaction.

Allstate Beauty Logo Allstate Beauty