Allstate Auto Insurance / personal injury
I was hit by a car with Allstate insurance in 2007, while walking my dog. I still have not received my lost wages from 2008. I had to get a lawyer to make sure they paid my doctor bills. I am still recovering and have medical problems. I quit my job because I am still seeking medical treatments and they said I was taking too much time off.
My Allstate reps changed weekly. I don't know if I still have 1. I know there is more insurance available for my claim, but I have not heard anything since last March.
More Allstate Auto Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Allstate - recoverable depreciation 
- Allstate Insurance - denied the claim to pay for the car! 
- Allstate - using points that have been earned for auction. 
- Allstate - Auto Insurance - Canceled after I had no fault accident 
- Allstate - non repair of roof damages
- Allstate Insurance Company - auto insurance
- Allstate Insurance - uncaring, lazy agents 
- Allstate - agent deanna lee stuart
- Allstate - apartment broken into
- Allstate Insurance Company - claim no. 0512622218 rental car extension denied