Allstate Insurance

Fri:9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Allstate InsuranceInsurance agent

Please see list of emails from agent. Unacceptable and threatening.

Dr. Gary Kingsley
Wed, Jul 7, 11:46 AM (13 days ago)
OK, why are we paying less for moe coverage on both car and home??? You are our insurance agent and supposedly looking out for our interests - what happened?

Dr. Gary Kingsley
Mon, Jul 12, 1:04 PM (8 days ago)
1) You are still making money off us and our rewrite. You are not protecting us in that way. 2) We were inadequately underinsured on our homeowners policy. You

HAINES, JOSEPH
Mon, Jul 19, 8:52 PM (13 hours ago)
to me

Dr. Kingsley,

I am making money. That is not my biggest concern. My biggest concern was protecting you. I can't do that effectively if someone else is going to do something like what was done with your policies. The older polices have different, and usually better features than the current ones. They may be a little more expensive but it is generally worth it. I'm not the cable company. It isn't my job to lower your premium every year. It is my job to make sure you have the adequate coverage at the time of loss. I suggest you go back and read one of your old declarations pages vs. one of your new ones. Maybe you will finally grasp what I am clearly wasting my time explaining. It seems like you are looking for an adversary, not an insurance agent. You got a check for 1k because someone stupidly replaced your long-tenured policies with new ones. That is not a good thing. I'm not sure how else to explain it to you. Sacrificing what you previously had to save $1000, I don't see the value there. Maybe you do.

I was addressing your concerns but you have been nothing short of combative, so this is why I stated that there is nothing more to discuss. That still stands true. This correspondence has devolved in to some pathetic, meaningless Crusade. Good luck with everything. I explained everything to the best of my ability. If you want to call me or meet in person, instead of hiding behind your computer screen in a measly attempt to berate and taunt me, perhaps we can find common ground, but I truly doubt that is what you are after.

RESOLVED

• Allstate Insurance's response · Jul 23, 2021

Hi there, we'd be happy to review this matter further. Please email us at [email protected] with this information so we can review.

Allstate InsurancePhone calls not being returned on an open claim and then they closed it without answering my questions.

Claim #[protected]. Claim was filed in November 2020 and 2-3 weeks later Allstate contracted Hancock to assess hail damage from July 2020. We were told at that time that we needed a new roof and all new gutters. When the claim info came from Eric Jackson he only allowed for approximately $700 to replace gutters. Our contractor has informed us that it's going to cost much more to replace them. I have tried numerous times to reach Eric Jackson with questions regarding this matter, left four messages on his voicemail in the past three weeks and he has yet to return my calls. They sent the final payment on 12-29-20, while I am still trying to reach someone and I now see the claim has been closed. We have had nothing but bad experiences with Allstate.

RESOLVED

• Allstate Insurance's response · Apr 03, 2021

Hello, we’re sorry to hear about your claim experience. Please feel free to email our team at [email protected] We can review this case and reach out to you.

Allstate InsuranceJohn Calavalier / automotive claims adjuster

This man has not helped us in any way, shape or form!! He is very unprofessional, and he is a liar!! I can't wrap my head around how he even has a job, because he's completely incompetent!! For weeks he's been assigned to our case, and has done absolutely nothing but gone back on his word!! I will be contacting my lawyer to file a lawsuit against this disgrace of an insurance company tomorrow morning!!

Allstate Insurance Company — refuse to compensate victim, refuse to protect customer

Lasonya parker, kathy turnley, tracey watkins - adjusters David wallace - allstate's legal...