Allied Interstate and another anonymous company / Harassment re: umpaid debt (not mine)

GA, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 866-323-4923
I have been left recordings both at my office (I have no idea how these companies got my Direct Dial # at the office) and at my home under all kinds of company names that don't exist (including the latest, Allied Interstsate) about an unpaid debt for some Hispanic man. I have called the numbers left by these companies and found out about they were calling about this man who is no relation to me, nor do I know anything about him. I have been promised MORE THAN ONCE, after I explained the situation, that my phone numbers would be removed from their files. However, again today, I received the call from "Allied Interstate" about this same man! When I got a representative on the phone, I told him that I was tired of receiving these calls, that I have asked to be removed from their list, etc. He then, again, asked me about this same Hispanic man and I told him, again, I have no knowledge of this person at all. He got ugly with me when I told him that I consider these calls harassment and they had better stop NOW. A co-worker told me about your website, so I am filing a complaint against the above people. If I get another call from the other anonymous company, I will pass that number on to you, as well. This must stop. My privacy is being violated. I have no debt, and there is no reason for these companies to be calling me. It's not my problem they have a mixup in phone numbers, but I particularly resent being called at my office! How in the world did they get that number? Please see what you can do about this problem and get me relief. Thanks.

Comments

Sl
  29th of Jul, 2009
I'm having a problem with these people calling my house a couple of times a day hanging up on us .At first they were asking for a person who does not exist in our household. We are being harrassed by these people what can we do?