AllianceOne / Terrible company
We have had some financial difficulties last year and had gotten behind on payments. We made payment arrangements with Alliance One in September 2008. I have not received a letter from them since September 17, 2008, even though I have requested a statement several times. I missed the payment in January and they were real prompt in calling us for the payment, I returned their phone call but as of March 4th, I have not received documentation or phone call in regards to a monthly statement and to confirm the balance of the account. I did pay January, but may hold future payments until receive information requested.
In response to the employee of Alliance, yes the consumer is responsible for the balance plus REASONABLE fees. The point the consumer was making was the fees were absorbent. Also, it does not matter how much the person owes, they still deserve respect and not belittled.
More AllianceOne Complaints & Reviews
- AllianceOne - Scam and cheating! 
- AllianceOne - Fraud and &intimidation& practices 
- AllianceOne - Rip off 
- AllianceOne - Fraud and cheating 
- AllianceOne - Scam and cheating 
- AllianceOne Receivables Management - Sloppy record keeping and unethical collection practices
- AllianceOne - Violation of Fair Credit Reporting Act
- AllianceOne - where do I begin 
- AllianceOne - Unethical
- AllianceOne - Irritating phone calls