Allergy Buyers Club / unscrupulous

I ordered some very expensive LED lightbulbs and was sent a confirmation about the order. I waited a few weeks and nothing. I sent an email to customer service and was sent a reply saying there was an error with my order and it would be shipped the next day. Still nothing for another week or so. I sent 2 more emails to which no one responded. (Meanwhile the money was already taken! I stupidly did Paypal with this company.) Finally, I disputed the charge with Paypal. After several days, there was still no response or involvement from the company. Then finally a response comes through Paypal demonstrating 'proof' that the package was indeed shipped and they 'don't know why i didn't get it.' Well, obviously, b/c the shipping date was that very day that they were finally called on the carpet by Paypal. They never offered any explanation.

I highly recommend you avoid this untrustworthy company! They lie and ignore you and still take your money. Other sites associated with them and the one I ordered from was GreenandMore.com.

Comments

• Bo
      10th of Mar, 2013

I have orderd from allergybuyersclub and teh experience was fine. Don't Knott balut greenandmore.com.

• Lo
      6th of Jun, 2016

I completely agree with Cleveland Mom's reviews, and honestly I wish I'd read all the other bad reviews of Allergy Buyers Club online BEFORE purchasing something on Allergy Buyers Club. I purchased an air purifier from them after reading all the "amazing" reviews about the filter on their own site. I even chatted directly with their customer service rep who also recommended that particular air purifier. It took forever to arrive, and when it did it was HORRIBLY constructed, made of cheap plastic, and the interior electrical panel was held together with tape. Not even electrical-grade tape, but office quality cellophane tape. This was a $600 supposed high-quality air filter, so of course I immediately wanted to return it. Except, I was held to a 15% RESTOCKING fee, AND I had to pay for return shipping. Return shipping was almost $100, and the restocking fee was another $100!! I would've kept it just to try not to waste $200, except for the fact that it was a dangerous product & potential fire-hazard. So I angrily shipped it back.

I left an honest review of how bad the air filter was on their site, and oddly enough my review never showed up. So clearly Allergy Buyers Club filters out all the negative (read: HONEST) reviews, and only post the favorable reviews of their products. Which I question are even real reviews, I honestly can't imagine ANYONE being ok with paying $600 for a cheap plastic hunk of junk held together with tape.

This is a fraudulent company with horrible customer service, and a unconscionable return policy. STAY AWAY!

• Kl
      4th of Jan, 2017

Absolutely agree. I ordered a dehumidifier in November and it arrived December 30. I tried to cancel the order back in November but never received a confirmation email about the original order, so I didn't have the order number. I assumed it never went through since I never received any information. I called to let them know that I needed to return it and they are charging me 25% restocking fee! They claim my email address was incorrect so they couldn't send me an email. I am being charged a fortune for nothing. I have ordered from them in the past but that will never happen again. This company has poor customer service and turn policy is disgusting

• Mi
      25th of Jul, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post reviews. I will heed the warnings and stay the heck away from this vendor! I don't need the headache.
    Mare-Ree from Iowa

• Mi
      9th of Dec, 2018

I ordered a water purifying system on Thanksgiving, 2018, and didn't receive confirmation it had been shipped. After waiting 2 weeks, I tried online chat with 2 different reps and when I told them why I was contacting them the chat mysteriously stopped. Then I called, and the rep I spoke with had to spend 15 minutes researching and finally told me the product had been discontinued the day after I had ordered. She said someone should have notified me, but couldn't answer why no one had yet. I told her I would dispute the charge with Discover and her supervisor tried to talk me out of it, saying she was refunding my charges and it'd be another 5 days before it would show on my Discover card (and the credit still has not shown up). I immediately contacted Discover and disputed the charge. I hope with the online chat histories I gave them that I will get my money back.