All My Sons Moving Sarasota / Bradenton

7155 16th Street E, Suite 114
Sarasota, Florida
Phone: 941-359-0800
allmysons.com
I was given a quote of $400 by two different people from this company but after my furniture was on their truck the bill became $787.
I had several phone calls with employees of this company and two different employees gave me quotes of $400. Upon arriving at my new address with my furniture still on their truck, I was told my bill was $787 and I needed to pay it before anything would be unpacked. After my complaining, one of the movers gave me his phone to speak with someone from the company and they began running off charges that I had already been told would not be charged.(ie: they charged me for my 42" TV, when the lady that gave me the quote said anything "bigger" than 42" would be charged. they also charged me for having to move furniture to second floor, when they had already told me with the quote that that would not be a charge.) Both employees told me it should be a three hour job yet they were charging me for 6 hours and I believe the movers were moving slow enough so that it would take every bit of 6 hours. Until they saw that I was unhappy and they told me they would do what they could to be done in 5 hours instead of 6. When they left, after 5 hours, they told me someone from the office would be calling me to credit my credit card for the one hour that was not used but I never got a call. I called them a couple days later and asked for the credit and was told I would get it but three days later I still have not received it. I feel I'm entitled to more than just that one hour because of the difference between their quotes and the actual charges. I never would have used them if I knew it would be $700- $800 because I had other moving companies give me lower quotes than $700. Plus I was told their would be no charge for my TV or the steps, which I think added up to $100 or more. I would prefer a refund of at least $187!(if not the difference between the quote they gave me of $400 and what they charged me $787=$387) I think they were misleading and falsely advertising their services. The movers knew when they came out that they were going to make it last 6 hours and they were not only taking their time but also damaging my furniture and not even putting it back together and placing it where it was supposed to go. They were just dropping things off inside the front door.

After reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General of Florida they have been lying and twisting the facts. Seems like they are well versed in scamming and over charging people. The character of the employees definately reflects on the reputation that this companies gotten.

I would "never" use again or recommend to anyone! And hope websites like these will help others from using them like I did. If I had only looked there are several websites with complaints about this company!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree