Alibris.com / fraudulent book description
The book I received from Alibris.com was a disgrace.
The book’s condition was described as follows:
“Very good condition Good dust jacket.”
The book I received had:
*Mold on the inside cover and many of the pages
*Wavy pages from water damage (68 of the book’s 168 pages were wavy.)
*Several torn pages.
The book never should have been sold in the first place because it was in such poor condition.
Alibris' $3 coupon on my next order to help cover return shipping costs means nothing to me because I won’t be ordering anything from that company again. Instead, I will be filing a complaints with the Better Business Bureau and Colorado Attorney General.
More Alibris.com Complaints & Reviews
- Alibris.com - Too good to be true 
- Alibris.com - Scam and lies! 
- Alibris.com - Do not order from this company! 
- Alibris.com - Non-delivery / refund shorted!
- ALIBRIS - Fraud 
- ALIBRIS - One book was missing
- ALIBRIS - Long Delay of Delivery 
- ALIBRIS - None delivery of Book Order
- ALIBRIS - SCAM and FRAUD
- Alibris.com - Product never received