aldo shoe / Item never shipped

San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered 4 pairs of shoe online on 31-Dec-09. I received 3 pairs but the last one never get it. So I tried to call so many time and the stupid answer machine never get me to talk to actual customer service. I was tired of calling and waiting, so i sent an e-mail to the store about the missing pair of shoe on Jan 25th 2010 but I didn't get any response. I tried to call the customer service again on Jan 27th 2010 and finally the lady answer the phone. She said that the shoe is shipped but there is no tracking number. She told me that she sent the request and someone should find out by Friday of the same week... I got nothing until Feb 8th, someone sent me this email:
"Dear Lani
Thank you for writing to aldoshoes.com.
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your SELIGA items.
While verifying your file, it was brought to our attention that you have already spoken to one of our agent.
Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Thank you for choosing ALDO.
Sincerely, "
What kind of business is this... :(
This doesn't solve my problem. Either send me the shoe or refund the my money back. I don't think i want to order shoe online from this store... bad bad bad

Comments

• Kh
      9th of Oct, 2011
    aldo shoe - Non delivery
    Aldo Shoe

I bought and paid for boots. Was assured by sales rep. that they would be delivered to store in 3-6 days. Bought Friday. No problem for receipt by following Thursday (birthday). Now I learn that they mean 3-6 business days (not counting weekends although they are open for business). The 3-6 days does not begin until the order is processed (1-3 days). In my case the order was not processed for 6 days, and shipping will be at least another week. Poor service to promise you one thing, get your money and then send you to head office where they state that non of those dates are true. Way to take the money and run ALDO. Lying to get a deal is not very professional.