Aldi / Savoritz Cheese Baked Crackers / majority of box are burnt

385 So. Taylor Ave. #620, 63122, St Louis, United States Review updated:

I take my mom to Aldi's every week and we both by 'Savoritz Cheese Baked Crackers'. She is elderly and only buys one as opposed to me buying two boxes. Not only have I turned my friends on to your product but actually I can eat almost both boxes by myself. I cook with it using it as a crumbled topping on several dishes. I buy your cheese crackers because I prefer your's to ' Cheese It's'.
MY COMPLAINT IS:
I had to open three boxes this week because of the number of burnt crackers in the pkg. The last two that I opened were two-thirds burnt. In fact the second box I may have only gotten 15 decent crackers in the box. Needless to say the remainder of both boxes were thrown down the trash chute. Today I really want some so I broke down and opened it. The third had only about 10 bad ones but as I poured more out of the box into a bowl, I picked out the edible one and had to throw the remainder out. Have you ever tasted a burnt one, they are really bad tasting. Now this week I'm not sure what to buy. Can I get some feedback?

Cl
Feb 17, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      15th of May, 2018

Your Savoritz Cheese Crackers are the best crackers I've ever tasted. I bought a couple of boxes while I was down in South Carolina at the Aldi Store. I didn't open one box so I brought it home with me. I was wondering, is there any way I can purchase these delicious crackers in my area. I live in Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada. If I'm not able to purchase these crackers in Canada, I guess I will have to wait until next year when I'm back down in South Carolina.

Please advise.