Albertsons / meat
We purchased a $58 piece of prime rib roast. This was for a Christmas dinner. After cooking and gleaning the meat, it was obvious only about 50% was meat, with the other percent being fat. This was very disappointing to serve our guests, and was very disappointing to have for left-overs. We will, probably, not be visiting the Albersons' store for meat for our family gatherings. Very disappointing, regarding meat for our family. Very unfortunate.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - Service Deli, Palm Desert - christina in the service deli is the rudest and disrespectful employee!!!
- Albertsons - the carpinteria store manager
- Albertsons - employee
- Albertsons - mark the cashier at alton location in irvine
- Albertsons - beer and candy coupons