Al Mas Cargo LLC / shipping of household goods

I had shipped a cooking range to my home town on 181.02.18. As per their requirement
I was charged for a wooden packing for fragile items and assured of damage free delivery. It was also given in writing to compensate for damages.
On delivery their company staff opened the box and found the item completely damaged.
They left the broken cooking range and left immediately saying it's not their responsibility and we have to liaison with the cargo company where we had booked the cargo.
We immediately provided all the details and have been following up regularly, but the staff keeps on avoiding to accept their responsibility and keep on transferring to one staff or the other nor provide any suitable answer.
None of the higher management replies to the mails! When we ask the staff for the contact details of their senior management, they blankly refuse!
It's really frustrating to see their unprofessionalism and is it really a genuine company?
Can anyone really risk sending cargo bought with their hard earned money without any guarantee whether it will reach the final destination intact or will it disappear in transit?
Who is responsible if the company is not?
It is advised to check reviews and get feedback about the company we entrust, before deciding to ship our cargo.
Can anyone send me their General Manager's contact details?

Ri
Jul 28, 2018

Comments

• Al
      Apr 03, 2019

Thank you for your feedback however, we are unable to verify any of the information you have described nor can we locate your name in our client database. We take customer feedback very seriously so if you contact our manager directly at [protected]@almasgroupuae.com so we can resolve this issue as a matter of urgency. Many thanks. Support Team - AL MAS CARGO.