Al Habtoor MotorsBad Service Center

The worst Service Center I've ever had to face. They only care about sell a kind of Service Contract that not include the regular manufacturer timings specifications, it only include oil change (something that you can do in other places and you don't have to leave the car for a day). So at the end of the day you pay this contract and when you have to do something that should be in the service you have to pay extra money for that.
When you have a problem they say is fixed but still. They are completely useless.
Mitsubishi is a good branch but if you have to face this service better go for whatever other one.

Un
Dec 16, 2014

Comments

• Re
      Feb 18, 2016

I had a minor accident with my car on January 25th & i receive the insurance approval on January 31st-2016, however till February 18th the car is not even touched and there is no estimate time to receive the car. I will sell my car & will never buy a Mitsubishi car again in my entire life, moreover I will never recommend anyone to buy a Mitsubishi or even to think about purchasing it.

Very very bad service, good job Al Habtoor motors for neglecting your clients.

• Ta
      Oct 15, 2018
    Al Habtoor Motors - Service Center Sharjah
    United Arab Emirates

Dear,
    I have given my Vehicle for major service to al habtoor motors service center, they charged me AED 6462.00.
    I am not satisfied with there service.
    Contact me for more Details