Al Futtaim automall / Bad Service

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

We purchased a Nissan Micra from Al Futtaim automall in Deira. While purchasing, we provided all details about how this purchase was for a relative who resides in Fujeirah. We wanted to make this clear incase any insurance or service related hurdles might appear later. We had to visit the automall a few times until the car was delivered, the visit were of no use anyways. During these visits also, we were misguided on the timelines to deliver the car to us. We were also informed that the second key would be given to us after a week, infact would be sent to the actual owner of the car in Fujeirah.
The rep asked us to call him to get the service centre number after 1 month of using the car. We waited until a month, started calling him. He would not answer our call, finally we called him from the landline, which he answered and gave us a tollfree number to call to get the address of the service centre. We said ok, we will try this too. When we called the toll free, we were informed there is no service centre for Al Futtaim in Fujeirah and we ll have to get the car to Sharjah or Dubai. This is not feasible and does not make sense. When he inquired about the second key, we were told to wait. Then again misguided that the key is in the automall and we can collect it. As instructed we called before we visited again, but the rep did not answer. We then visited the automall anyway and found out that the key is not there.
We spoke to the customer care and we were informed around 3-4 days later that there is no second key at all. If we want a second key, we will need to bring the car to the Automall and get it made.
We are still being told that Al futtaim has no tie up with the service centres in Fujeirah. So we are now stuck with 2 issues for which we have no received any positive response. Their service is really bad. I do not feel like believing anything they say. They seem have no interest in keeping up with customer service once the car has been purchased. We decided to buy it from Al Futtaim due to its reputation, but they have disappointed us. I would not recommend this place at all to anyone.

Ce
Jun 9, 2015

Comments

Kh
  28th of Mar, 2018

Automall service staff is not at all professional. I had left the car for service 5 days back. I have been calling rhem endlessly to get my car back. No body responds.
The car had issues with the breaks. I hd informed the sales agent on the same. He said u can go the the service cennter and they will fix it. Now rhey have been keeping the car for 5 days now. Saying tey hv to take approval fof the warantee to civer rhe cost of repairing the breaks.
The car is done only 25k kms. I drove for 5k kms tey suspect i hv spoilt the breaks in 5k kms.