Menu

complaints

Superior Chevrolet Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Superior Chevrolet at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Superior Chevrolet. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Superior Chevrolet complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Superior Chevrolet complaints

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Superior Chevrolet Car fix made things worse, no issues found before

Car fix made things worse, no issues found before. They fixed the most important things but car died again in 3 days. They said catalytic converters and transmission were bad, $7400 to fix or buy new car. I asked why they didn't tell me before, they said no issues before. Asked for print out, guy said no print outs allowed, but I got one before. Needed price of parts, needed VIN print out, guy couldn't print anything from my file. They wouldn't give me printout of codes to fix.

E

Superior Chevrolet Superior messed up my 2014 Chevy Cruze real bad

Superior messed up my 2014 Chevy Cruze real bad. They caused water damage to the inside and other damage too. They even threatened to put my car on the street! They won't pay for the loss either. I brought my car to Superior to fix a coil pack, but they never fixed it. They said they replaced it, but it was still under warranty anyway. Then they asked me to replace the spark plugs and thermostat, but now they say they didn't do it. Every time I called, they said they were working on it, but I never got my car back. I got tired of waiting and told them I wasn't gonna give them any more time. Then the GM, Gary M, got all mad and threatened to put my car on the street. So I had to get a tow truck to take it away. When the tow guy got there, he found my car all torn apart under the hood. And when I looked inside, I found water all over the front passenger floor. It smelled like mold and mildew too. Another shop fixed the coil pack, but I can't use my car until the water damage is fixed. And they even burned a hole in my driver's cushion with cigarette ashes! Superior won't do anything about it either. They say they didn't charge me for anything, but they didn't fix anything either. They messed up my car and now they gotta pay for it. They even took my operator manual out of the dash! I want them to pay for the damages they caused.

C

Superior Chevrolet I bought a 21 Malibu from Superior Chevrolet 12 days ago

I bought a 21 Malibu from Superior Chevrolet 12 days ago. Unfortunately, I got Covid right after buying the car and had to be hospitalized. When I left the hospital, I found out that my bank returned my application because the business didn't have a landline. I explained that I had mentioned this during the pandemic, but the dealership started threatening me to return the car without getting my money back. They even threatened to have me arrested and report the car as stolen. I went to the dealership and they said they had my check, but it was only for $500. I asked how they came up with that number without knowing what X was and they said it was for maintenance and miles driven. I feel like I was ripped off and the staff had lunch on me. I barely had the car for 12 days and now I have to save up and wait even longer. I need answers and my money back. The staff was rude and unprofessional, and I deserve a formal apology.

Hide full review

Is Superior Chevrolet legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Superior Chevrolet is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Superior Chevrolet, reviewing user feedback and how Superior Chevrolet addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Superior Chevrolet. Trust, but verify.

Superior Chevrolet earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Superior Chevrolet evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Our scan shows Superior Chevrolet website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the superiorchevolet.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Superiorchevolet.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The superiorchevolet.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.

Overview of Superior Chevrolet customer experience

Superior Chevrolet has received numerous complaints from consumers regarding their poor customer service, unprofessional behavior, and dishonest practices. Customers have reported issues with their vehicles that were not properly addressed, resulting in costly repairs and frustration. The dealership has also been accused of misleading customers with false advertising and high-pressure sales tactics. Many customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the overall experience at Superior Chevrolet and warn others to avoid doing business with them. If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, it's best to steer clear of Superior Chevrolet to avoid potential headaches and disappointment.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Superior Chevrolet contacts