AJ Madison / Non performance

Darnestown, MD, United States Review updated:

Not a good company to do business with. We ordered a Kitchen Aid dishwasher on Jan 13, 2010. Two weeks later I called to check on order, customer service said it was being shipped, will have in a week. A week later, no dishwasher. I called again, was told, it was being pulled from another warehouse and would be shipped that day. A week later, no dishwasher, I again called customer service who said it would be shipped "today". I cancelled the order. They had already charged my credit card. I stayed on the phone until an email confirmation of the credit card refund was received.

Ma

Comments

• Pj
      14th of Mar, 2010

Not a good company to do business with. Received our order late after first appliance was damaged in shipping. There was a defective part inside and tried unsucessfully eight times to order replacement part. This company was sending us a new appliance one piece at a time. The customer service reps are the worst; they can't read their own information or order a part number using their information. When asked for a supervisor, none were ever available. Left my name and number and calls were never returned. The customer service reps didn't know the name of the person who owns the company. This is the dumbest lot I've ever had the misfortune to work with. We did receive the correct part after extensive calling and rechecking part numbers but we had to pull the credit card payment to get their attention. To date, we still haven't had requested calls returned. Go somewhere else to buy your appliance; it isn't worth the hassle here.

• Sl
      29th of Apr, 2010

Same experience here, have a problem, good luck, you are on your own. Customer service is slow, one-sided, you call them and do all the foot work. FYI, Michaela Rosen is the customer service supervisor. The hassle factor is high with any complications and its not worth the stress. Buy elsewhere.

Take your lowest price bid off the internet and buy your appliance from Lowes with their 110% price match. They will even deliver your appliance on Saturday or Sunday, if requested.