Airtel Prepaid Connection / activation of sim

1 India Review updated:

I have issued a sim no. [protected] by one of the officials namely "ashwini" of dhanbad, airtel, the said sim has not activated till today after a period of more than two months, now the officials of airtel has issued another sim in place of that older one sim no. [protected].

But the new sim is also not been activated till today and i am being assured to be solved the problem by the airtel officials.

Now i am very fursested by received such services from the airtel, you are requested to take a positive initiave in the matter.

Comments

• Ha
      2nd of May, 2008

plz help me
    m using airtel frm last 7 years
    but now i cant able to use my sim
    its showing inactice sim
    plz
    my no is 9872929298

• Am
      13th of May, 2008

Hi,

I am Amit Jain. I have Airtel Prepaid connection, Which # is 9971621935
    and sim # is 8991100207107882997. I don't have incoming and outgoing
    facility on my connection. while I have summitted my all document at Airtel outlet of Kamla Nagar on 01/05/2008 I have filled the Airtel Prepaid Enrolment Form (APEF), for address and for signature proof I have summated my Passport photo copy, and I have attached self attested photo on APEF and also I have filled the form no 60. My application # is 0208366347. but till now my Airtel Prepaid connection is not activated. I have raised my query by mail at the e-mail Id 121@airtelindia.com on 05/05, first follow-up done on 08/05, and sencond follow-up done on 12/05, but I have not received any reply on the mail.
    Below is my profiling.

Name- Amit Jain
    DOB- 13th Sep 1982
    Address- A/163, Guru Nanak Nagar Bhagrathi- Vihar Phase -2 Near Yamuna- Vihar Main Brijpuri Road Delhi - 110094
    Pan Card No-AIYPJ5159K
    Alternative Phone No is 9999399536

Would request you to look into the matter and resolve the query .

Greatly appriciate your work

Thanks,

30th of May, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am cheated by Airtel & by Shopkeeper(acting owner Mr Cheetan) who sold me Airtel prepaid sim no 9731052167 to me. I purchased Airtel prepaid sim on 5th March 2008 including life time recharge for Rs 999, from Venus Telelinks, Marathalli, Bangalore. During that time I submited my address proof & photo required for documentation to shopkeer Mr Cheetan. After calling for 2 days to shopowner it got activated. To my surprise the the same sim was deactivated after 4 weeks. One person from airtel called my dad ( who is using this sim) in Kannada asking for documents ..which he could not understand, movever he was travelling outside bangalore and my dad told him all the document have been submitted to shopkeeper in English. Finally it was deactivated. I went to shop ...they told me approach to Airtel office...Finally once again I submitted all these documents to Airtel Jeevan Bimanagar on 13th May 2008. I called every day to Airtel office customer care at 9845098450...every time they told me is that application server is down. Finally I got hold of Mr praveen (who claims to be supervisor) in customer care ..he gives me surpirse that the number is reclaimed and can't be reused. I went to shopowner Mr Chetan who is very arrogant in his approach asked to fight with Airtel office...finally he agreed to come to Airtel office Jeevan bima nagar to sort out the isssue at 11 am on 30th May 2008. But he did not turn up to Airtel office...Mr Ravi of Branch Incharge Jeevan Beema Nager conveyed to me after calling Area Manager ...probably my address verification is not found. To my surprise I am staying in same house for 11 Years. Now shopkeeper does not refund my charges and also Airtel office asked me buy new prepaid sim. First I would request you to stop selling sim to Venus Telelinks..secondly I would request to take action against staff in Airtel who is resposibility for my misery...

I have decided to go for other company sim.
    Thanks for Airtel and Shopkeeper

11th of Aug, 2008

Dear sir
    my easy charge no 9936460160 delted but my enolment form is summit

• Ra
      8th of Oct, 2008

I am a regular customer of Airtel. My Mobile has been stolen by somebody from local train, Mumbai. Then I block that Mobile No. I was told that within 15 days you can get that old No. but unfortunately 15 days was lapsed and I was told in Airtel Gallery, Vashi that your No. has been permanently blocked and that No. you will not get now. So, I purchased a new SIM Card but after 5 days has been passed but my SIM Card has not been activated till now. My Mobile No. is 9987763360. Please activate my No. by today only.
    Thanking You,
    Rajesh Ranjan Kishore

• Ra
      20th of Nov, 2008

almost lines are dead

• Am
      1st of Apr, 2009

I am amit sahu...I pareches a new airtel sim...9685426470 yeh no kuch din k baad band ho gaya...why ? yeh janna chahata hoon...

• In
      1st of Jun, 2010

Aim using last Seven yr this Sim without any problem but today My Card Showing Registartion failed I need every urgent connction my no is +919980478837 and sim card no is 89914500040067600590) and also aim not in Station atleast i want recive Massages so Kindly do the need ful

16th of Aug, 2010