I am Koustuv Chatterjee, a customer of Airtel Bengal network. My number is +[protected]. Yesterday (15/04/2008) I called 121 (customer care) at 6:32pm & I was charged rs13.25 for the call. I then further called customer care. They requested me to call again after 10 hours. Today when I am calling again, they are unable to give any details though about 12 hours have been passed. If I call customer care again, my outgoing to customer care may be blocked.
So at this moment I am writing this mail to request you to check my call details of 15/04/2008 & return the money. I also request to let me know the call details of the said date.
Here I am giving some details of my connection to prove my authentication.
1. Owner of the connection- Koustuv Chatterjee
2. First call date- 30/11/2005
3. Recharged with rs999 to have lifetime promo on 18/05/2006
4. No other promo is active.
5. The balance after the controversial call was 20 rupees & something paise
6. Balance before the call- rs6.11
Dated: Yours faithfully,
16/04/2008 Koustuv Chatterjee