Airtel Postpaid / fradulant billing after disconnection of postpaid connection
I came to USA on Jan, 27 2011. I have disconnected my service before coming to USA. My airtel number is [protected]. I was continuously getting billed for my number eventhought i was not using it. I made a complaint with customer care and they said my number is temporarily disconnected and it will be disconnected permanently soon. However unil Sep.2011 i was getting the airtel bill. Regarding this i made several complaints and phone call to customer care. i have e-mail proof stating that my airtel connection is disconnected. Suddenly i got a letter from district majestrate stating that i need to make a payment for my airtel connection. i got very much annoyed after seeing this letter. I need a proper explaination from Airtel why i have received a complaint from Majestrate and get this issue resolved soon as possible.
I'm currently in USA and my contact number is [protected] and my e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
More Airtel Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit