Airtel - Mumbai / migrating from prepaid to postpaid plan: glitches
We (my friend and me) got calls from one Himanshu Rana from Unique Marketing services ( Shop No.9, Rajnath Apartments, Near Shri Ram Mandir, 90 Feet Road, Bhayander East, Mumbai) to convert our prepaid plan to "VERTICAL 99"- a postpaid one. As the scheme was looking attractive, we purchased SIM (Worth Rs. 599/- each).
We filled up the forms and gave all the necessary documents asked by him om 02.02.07. He told that by Monday (05.02.07), we will get verification calls and after that our new SIM cards will get activated.
But, till date no verification call has come. When my friend and me contacted on the no. [protected] given by him, we got repeated reply that Himanshu is not available on the no. And when I told that I am registering a complaint on Airtel website, he said me that it will be of no avail, as he himself looks after these complaints.
More Airtel - Mumbai Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills