Airtel - Marketing Messages / intend to file a lawsuit
I am absolutely outraged by airtel's aggressive marketing via sms and automated phone calls and am interested in filing a lawsuit against airtel. I told their customer service to stop these messages a week after taking the mobile phone service in june/july. also sent them a 'do not disturb'. The messages stopped for a few weeks and then started again.
I called a week ago to complain and the moment the customer service man heard the word marketing messages, he Disconnected the phone. the same thing has happened today.
So anyone else interested in filing a class action lawsuit, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I intend to file a lawsuit for the maximum possible amount and donate everything after lawyers' expenses.
More Airtel - Marketing Messages Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315