Airtel Ltd / mentally harrasment
My self jignesh doshi, was thwe ex-client of airtel ltd. , & used for a year appr. My limit w as rs. 1700 & without my intimation or informing me they have exceed limit upto rs.4000, and now the person from airtel ltd. Calling me no. Of times in a day and giving me a bad words & harrasing me, also given bad words to my senior, the person who is calling me evrey now and then his name is "ulhas sharma", and cont. No. Is 022-[protected]
On 20th feb. Mr. "ulhas sharma" had send one recovery person to collect the cheque from me as I was not there at my resid. The fellow who came to my door without giving receipt taken the cheq. Of rs.500 as mr. "ulhas sharma" has ordered him to not give receipt.
Also I had done the payment of rs.1500 on 21st feb. On the day till morning 11 am he had called me 3 times & given the bad words to me like bhikari & more.
So pls. My request you whomsoever to take action against him to avoid this type of harrasnent with any body else as he was telling me if you dont make payment I will torchered to ur mother also thats the way he had spoken with me.
I hope so u will do the needful
More Airtel Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315