Airtel India / cellphone connection resubmission of proof documents
Airtel is asking all customers to resubmit the address proof documents. They are saying this is due to TRAI guidelines. I have submitted the documents when I took the connection. Now they called up and confirmed the address proof. After this all of sudden, I get an SMS saying, I need to resubmit the documents in 76 hours and the confirmed address and the address in their records do not match. I don't understand this. I have not moved nor did I change my address!! I think they are just passing their inefficiency to the customer and asking them to unnecessarily submit-resubmit-resubmit cycle. What is the guarantee that they have it right. If they want to confirm the address, they need to use different methods of confirming the address. I could again give them a junk address, if I was really needed to play mischief.
Also, in the SMS, there is no direction how to submit, where to submit. This is all utter inefficient way of doing things.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure