Airtel Collections / very very unprofeesional, unethical and rude behaviour
The person concirned is not even in the town, still my father agreed to pay the amount which was decided mutually between my father and a gentleman-Vikram and Pawan.The figure quoted over the phone was totally differrent from what was quoted when the person(praveen) actually came to my house to collect.
When we wanted to confirm the same over the phone, the representatives were extremely rude, unethical and unproffesional.
Would never like to deal with Airtel any longer.
Your representatives don't even care to use false and abbusive letter over the phone, also, deny sending a settlement letter even after getting the payment.
Really don't know if it can be rectified in any ways or means...
More Airtel Collections Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet