Airtel / Broadband And Mobile / complete rip off
Can you please advise how should I complain against the ongoing rip-off from Airtel in the broadband as well as mobile division? I have been having problem in terms of un-wanted services being added to my braodband connection and mobile connection such as unwanted anti-virus (for which they charged me m 250 INR / month), unwanted caller tunes (charged me 30 Rs / months), unwanted downloaded (charged me 100 INR /month). Airtel has also engaged in the practice of unauthorized additions / modifications of my bill plans - for example, added a a package of 1000 A2A calls in the package for a monthly cost of 250 INR / month without my authorization or request.
I have made repeated calls requests to Airtel for not charging me un-necessarily but each time the reponse is callous, inadequate and completely consumer unfriendly. I just dont know how much profit airtel wants that it can't stop finding news ways to charge its customers.
I understand that TRAi does not entertain end user complaints but if TRAI is not helping .. who do we go to?
More Airtel / Broadband And Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet