Airtel / Broadband And Mobile / complete rip off

Can you please advise how should I complain against the ongoing rip-off from Airtel in the broadband as well as mobile division? I have been having problem in terms of un-wanted services being added to my braodband connection and mobile connection such as unwanted anti-virus (for which they charged me m 250 INR / month), unwanted caller tunes (charged me 30 Rs / months), unwanted downloaded (charged me 100 INR /month). Airtel has also engaged in the practice of unauthorized additions / modifications of my bill plans - for example, added a a package of 1000 A2A calls in the package for a monthly cost of 250 INR / month without my authorization or request.

I have made repeated calls requests to Airtel for not charging me un-necessarily but each time the reponse is callous, inadequate and completely consumer unfriendly. I just dont know how much profit airtel wants that it can't stop finding news ways to charge its customers.

I understand that TRAi does not entertain end user complaints but if TRAI is not helping .. who do we go to?

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel