AirBNB — horrible!
Airbnb doesn't care about their clients' safety. All they want is money. I booked a place through Airbnb and when I arrived there was no booking on my name. I contacted the company and they told me to find a hotel and they would pay for it. I found one and stayed there for three nights. Then I called the company again and asked my money back. They refused. So these people actually owe me a refund of my first unsuccessful booking and the money I paid for three nights at the hotel. About 20 emails later they locked me out of the account, said that they were sorry and closed the matter. I would not recommend using Airbnb.
More AirBNB Complaints & Reviews
- AirBNB - airbnb - the online platform for cheating host 
- Airbnb.com - do not deal with this sleazy company 
- Airbnb.com - I was never aware that the site charges you a fee 
- AirBNB - a platform for cheaters
- Airbnb.com - bad website design 
- AirBNB - lack of refund
- AirBNB - unethical behaviour
- AirBNB - customer service agent ignore my case
- AirBNB - cancellation and refund
- Airbnb.com - I would not use airbnb again as my experience is that the pictures and reviews are not accurate, highly misleading