AirAsia / service

Date - 01 July 2017
Time - 7.45 am
From - Kuala lumpur
To - Tiruchirapally

I have paid fully for the ticket Rm 263 .

After i booked the ticket, My one of the Sister (She is a OKU . Disability to think )
has made some change at modify my bookings and she chnge the date to 9th july )

After that, i noticed it and i did not paid any payment to change it That is Rm 120 .

And yesterday, When i relogin to add sme baggage to it, It keeps asking me The rm 120 and i cant cancel it . I even unable to add any baggage to it .

I contact a customer care that time, and he told me that airasia terms and conditions like that . Even we dont pay it, The date already have changed and you need to pay the money (Rm 120) And the date you are travelling change to 9th july . Isn't it believable ? And moreover he says, The ticket for 1st july cannot use to travel . Then what about my Rm263 ???

The airasia wants us to eventualy pay the money even we dont want to change the date . Like that ? How easily you should ask me to pay the money even I tell you that I dont want to change . My husband need to go there for a medical surgery and his appoinment on 3rd july . If he dont go, its become a life dangerous to him .

Please give me justice and please dont play with peoples money as that may cause lifeloss .. hope you solve this issue as soon as possible . Tq .

AirAsia