AirAsia / on time flights
Dear Air Asia team.
I travel with work between kl and Bangkok (Don mueang) on a regular basis 2 to 3 times a month. I used to fly Thai airways then tried malindo. Flight times with Thai were ok but it lands on the other side of BKK from my office. Malindo is good and on time in most cases but flight times to BKK do not suit.
I decided to try air Asia and support Malaysia's first budget airline.
I have used your flights 5 times now and out of that I was delayed 4 of the 5 flights. I am now sitting at klia 2 awaiting my flight .
It is 27/ 9/17 my flight is fd316 and it is now 9-00pm with a depart time of 8-40pm which they now say is 9-30 pm. Here we go again.
Guys I tried your service but your on time record to me is atrocious and I wonder what your statistics are for on time flight departure through all your flight destinations.
Everything else is ok but I can't afford these continuous delays to my work.
Really disappointed and you don't even keep us advised until disgruntled passengers start asking what is going on. Come on guys please at least kepp your customers advised.
A very disappointed customer.
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative