AirAsia / no compensation paid for international flight delay which was more than 36 hours.

Summary: -

For tourism purpose, I have booked return ticket of airasia flight from kochi (India) to bali (Indonesia) connecting via kuala lumpur, malaysia with pnr number as zfk1gm. My flight was delayed by 15 hours and 15 minutes at kochi airport, my return journey was preponed by 4 hours and 20 minutes.

While returning, after reaching airport, I came to know that flight is delayed by 3 hours at bali (Indonesia) airport. Connecting flight from kul (Kuala lumpur, malaysia) got delayed by 24 hours. After all this mess I requested air - asia to re - routed my journey to bangalore in spite of kochi.

Losses incurred: -

My trip was planned for total of 5 days, due to this continuous changes in flight timings, I have lost two days of hotel bookings at the one legian hotel bali, indonesia. Other than hotel cost, I have lost the whole amount, which I booked for cruise party at bali. Along with that, I have to bare extra cost for my stay, food, transportation etc. I have spent more than usd $1000 for this trip and just because of flight delay, my complete trip was spoiled and have gone through mental harassment at multiple locations.

I visited bengaluru airport airasia service desk and admin office for this concern and I was asked to contact you on this matter. I have raised eform as well with case number as crm 0001338 and reference number:cas - [protected] - kjj2jg but with my experience all my eforms reply was auto - generated with no positive response.
Also request you to help me with escalation matrix so that I can raise my voice to higher authorities in airasia and get my issues resolved.

Si