AirAsiad7523 hanada to kl airasia x flight inconsiderate steward and stewardess

We have been travelling via airsia & airsia x frequently in the past years and present.

To my shocked and great disappointment which is our flight from haneda airport D7523 tokyo back to KL on 2/12/18 at 11.45pm.

To start with, we had travel from tokyo to haneda airport by taxi from 8pm. We reached hanade airport by 8.45pm and we basically stood there at air asia counter to que for check in for a 2 straight hours as there was only 3 drop bag counters but only 1 counter's que was moving. The other 2 counter were more or less stagnant.

On top of the above, my greatest disspointment was towards D7523
* air asia X steward and sterwardness * that was serving the Row 16 onwards.

They were selfish to understand that we travellers are tired after a long distance travelling trip and need as much sleep and rest on board as possible especially its a mid night flight.

They both basically just talk and talk being in their own world, both sharing and sitting on one seat eversince the flight took off and after the meals were served.

Their conversations were getting louder and louder continuously which woke me, my husband and my 6 years old girl up from our sleep several times.

Till my patience ran out, we made a complain to another fellow sterward whom was serving the back row seats at 3am sharp since they were so inconsiderate of passenger's needful of rest at 3AM.

However, after the fellow sterward informed them, they basically only stop talking for 10mins and hide behind the pantry.

At 3.15am, they came out from the pantry and start sharing the one chair next to the pantry again and talking non stop.

The steward whom we had complained to earlier came and informed us that he already informed them not to make noise but they were not willing to listen and still talking loudly being extremely selfish and inconsiderate.

Hence, I was furious!!! Infront of the steward whom we complain to, I took took a photo and a short video clip of them as attached in my complain letter to you now for your kind actions in order not to smere your air asia x's image to us long support travelers of air asia.

Just imgagine, our flight took off at 11.45pm, after they served meals they talked continously till almost 3.45am and finally they only stopped talking when they were informed that i had took the video clip and pic of them to make official complains to airasia. We were only given one hour of peace to rest for such a long distance flights where we still need to be on transit at kl to kch this morning.

I hope the senior management of airasia will view this matter importantly and provide the accurate measure to serve your travellers with ample rest provided.
Else its too tiring to travel on airasia X without any rest for us. TQ

Lt